Mike the Pike is designed to be the ultimate prey for the meanest alpha predators out there. Amazingly lifelike down to the smallest detail, with two rigging options. A natural-born killer.
Westin Mike the Pike Overview Video
Check out the video tab for more videos!
Pike are the ultimate cannibals – why compete with other natural-born killers when you can simply eat them? Westin Mike the Pike is designed to be the ultimate prey for the meanest alpha predators out there. Amazingly lifelike down to the smallest detail, with two rigging options.
The front eyelet gives mikey a shallower running depth and the top eyelet makes for a deeper, more aggressive swimming action. (Please note: the 2nd eyelet is only available on the 11″ (280mm model).
The detailed pectoral and pelvic fins flutter in the water to trigger more bites. And with his low buoyancy, he rises slowly to the surface when you pause in the retrieve. A natural-born killer.
Want to learn more? Read this blog post: “Holy Grail of Pike & Muskie Lures: Westin Mike the Pike”
- Hook size: #2 (170mm) / #1 (200mm) / #2/1 (280mm)
- Japanese-style carbon steel hooks
- Running depth: 1 – 3m (170mm) / 1-3 (200mm) / 2-4m (280mm)
- Slide Lock easy to change connection
- Optional eyelets for shallow or deep water use (11″ (280mm) model only)
- Full eyelet-to-hook wire construction